High Level of Spanish – both verbal and written is required for these volunteer positions – a minimum timescale of at least 3 months is usually required.
- WORK AND ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
Communication production and general office work
- Website update
- Prevention impact surveys in communities and institutions.
- Educating and raising awareness with families and communities to improve the reintegration of children
- Translation English-Spanish
- Psychological attention – professionals only
- Psychiatric care – professionals only
- Social Work (home visits, follow-up to reintegration, reporting).
- Dental /Medical Professionals
- Formal education – professionals only – Teaching assistants
- Cultural educational activities: Reading (prose and poetry), music, theatre, dance, creative writing (prose and poetry), drawing, painting, sculpture, and others.
- Sports and physical activities: soccer, running, athletics, yoga, biodanza, volleyball, basketball, aerobics, etc …
- Education on personal and oral hygiene, and social habits.
- Technical vocational training:
- Cooking and confectionery, agriculture, blacksmithing, jewellery making, binding, computing, appliance repair, hairdressing, cosmetology, cooking, baking, crafts, qualified nannies, computer /IT training
- Caring for girls when there are activities where staff are out, and when they are taken to extra-residential activities.
No Gap year students