We need your help now to raise funds for our children at Christmas – sorry to ask so early but we want to raise as much as we can for the children this year with your help
Although it seems very early to be asking for your help to raise funds for our children this Christmas, it is actually only 97 days from today!
Now is the ideal time to plan a fundraising event for us
Every year we try and raise as much money as possible for the children at our projects and for the children still out on the streets at Christmas to ensure they have food, clothes and a present.
For many of these children they have never celebrated Christmas or had a safe place to stay with people they can trust to care for them and do their best to help make a difference to their life.
So, we are asking you now to help raise money for all of these children….
- Can you organise a Xmas event to raise funds for us?
- A mince pie and cake sale.
- A Christmas carol service
- Sponsored wear a terrible Christmas jumper event?
- Donate to our Christmas appeal instead of buying lots of unwanted Christmas presents, get together with your friends and family and make this a joint effort between you all – no more unwanted socks or smellies – just an amazing gift to a child
- Can you sell Xmas cards for us? – we have packs of cards available 100% on sales goes to the children – 8 designs drawn by the children – suggested donation £3 per pack
- Make compass Children’s Charity the beneficiary of collections as church or school events
- Could we be your charity of the year for 2019?
and we will receive a percentage each time you shop via Give as you live all you have to do is sign up and download the reminder toolbar so you never miss a donation to us
Its super easy and we get donations on all the shopping you would be doing anyway – a win,win situation!